There are many ways a Foreign National may become a Lawful Permanent Resident. It is often not clear which is the right method for you. Consulting with Hart Immigration will identify the most efficient way for your path to a green card.


Adjustment of Status does not require that one leave the United States. This process changes the alien’s current status (non-immigrant visa holder such as F-1 or H-1B; tourist overstay; a person who entered without inspection in some cases; asylum or refugee; VAWA self-petitioner) to lawful permanent residence.


Consular processing involves an application for an immigrant visa at an American Consulate near you.


Concurrent filing allows a Petition and an application to be filed simultaneously, which speeds up the process of obtaining your green card considerably.


As part of an adjustment of status application, Hart Immigration will apply for your advance parole (travel document) and work permit so that you may travel and work while your application is pending.


To obtain an approval of your adjustment of status case or immigrant visa, you will need to go for a medical examination at a Civil Surgeon or Panel Physician. Please read more about this by clicking on “Medical Exams”

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future