other green cards


Although most immigrants obtain their green cards through a family member’s sponsorship, employment, or a job offer, there are many other ways to get permanent residence (green card). Please click on the links below to learn about special adjustment programs, which are limited to individuals meeting particular qualifications and/or applying during certain time frames.


Refugee or Asylum






Diversity Lottery




Special Immigrant Juvenile


S (Informant)


T (Victim of Human Trafficking)


U (Victim of Criminal Activity)

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future