Widow / Widower


If you are the widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen for at least two years, you were not legally separated from your spouse at the time of his or her death and you have not remarried, you and your children may be eligible to obtain a green card on this basis. The petition must be filed within 2 years of your spouse’s death.

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future