If you have an immediate relative who is a United States citizen, you may apply for a Green Card without waiting. You are an immediate relative if you are:


  • The spouse of an American citizen;
  • Unmarried, under the age of 21, and you have at least one U.S. citizen parent;
  • The parents of U.S. citizens, if the U.S. citizen child is over 21 years old;
  • A stepparent or stepchild. In that case, you qualify as an immediate relative if the marriage which created the parent-child relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday;
  • Related through an adoption if the adoption took place before the child reached the age of 16.

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future