Hart Immigration will prepare and file the petition documents first, then the application documents either in the United States or at the consular post of your country. If you are in the United States, we will also obtain a work permit and a travel document. An attorney will accompany you to your interview in the United States.


We are prepared to file any required appeals. We will obtain any required extensions while you wait for your interview. We will work out the best strategy if you are divorcing either for incompatibility reasons or are a battered spouse with children and have been married to your United States Citizen spouse for less than two years. If you are in deportation proceedings and marry, you definitely need to retain an immigration attorney.

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future