V Visa


The Legal Immigration Family Equity Act (LIFE) of 2000 also established this category to unite families separated by procedural obstacles.


An individual inside or outside the United States may apply for a V visa if eligible. Spouses (V-1) and children (V-2) of Lawful Permanent Residents or dependent children of the spouses (V-3) are eligible for V visas if:


1) Prior to December 21, 2000, the Lawful Permanent Resident spouse or parent filed an I-30 petition on their behalf and


2a) The petition has been pending for 3 years or longer or


2b) 3 or more years have elapsed after the petition was approved and a visa number is not immediately available or


2c) A visa number is available but the immigrant visa or adjustment application remains pending.

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future