Hart Internals_0077_12_PERSONAL SERVICES_TEMPORARY FAMILY IMMIGRATION_fiance(e) (k-1 and k-2)


If your American citizen fiancé(e) is not able to travel to your home country to marry you, Fiancé(e) Visa Attorney Evelyne M. Hart will prepare a K-1 and K-2 visa for you and your minor unmarried children so that you may come to the United States to marry your fiancé(e).


You have 90 days to marry your U.S. citizen petitioner after entry into the United States. After the marriage takes place, Hart Immigration will prepare all documentation for your green card.


If, within two years, the American citizen fiancé previously filed petitions for two or more fiancées, the K-1 or K-2 visa will not be issued. A waiver is available.

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future