If you are the parent, spouse, widow or child of a U.S.citizen, you may qualify to apply to the Immigration Judge to adjust your status to that of Lawful Permanent Resident. If your sponsor is a green card holder and your priority date is current, you may also be eligible to apply to the Judge for adjustment of status.


If you obtained conditional permanent residence through marriage or the marriage of your alien parent to a U.S. citizen, it is possible that USCIS may terminate your status if you fail to meet certain requirements. However, once you are in removal proceedings, you may renew your application for permanent residence before an Immigration Judge.

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future