Hart Immigration is prepared to deliver DACA and DACA Renewal services to persons who:
- Were brought to the United States under the age of 16;
- Have continuously resided in the United States from at least June 15, 2007;
- Can prove that they were present in the United States on June 15, 2012;
- Are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED certificate, or are honorably discharged veterans of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States and
- Have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.
We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future