Artist or Entertainer in Reciprocal Exchange Program.

P-2 visas are available to artists or entertainers individually or as part of a group or to an individual who provides support to a P-2 artist or entertainer under a reciprocal exchange program between the U.S. and one or more other countries. The exchange of artists or entertainers must have skills and terms of employment comparable to the person or group coming to the U.S. The numbers of artists or entertainers exchanged must also be equivalent but it is possible to exchange an individual for a group.

A P-2 visa is granted admission for the period of time necessary to complete an event up to one year and extensions are available for a similar period.

Hart Immigration provides immigration services in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.

We Earn Your Trust While We Secure Your Future